First step towards becoming 51st state.
RURAL KALIFORNIA (PNN) - January 17, 2018 - A group called “New Kalifornia” has taken its first step towards carving the Golden State in two - issuing a “declaration of independence” which would incorporate most of the state’s rural counties - while coastal counties from the northern San Francisco Bay Area to the southern tip of Los Angeles would remain part of the existing state.
War on Freedom
First step towards becoming 51st state.
WARREN COUNTY, Pennsylvania (PNN) - January 17, 2018 - An Amish community in Warren County has just lost a major battle against the fascist State, which is now requiring them to violate their religious beliefs and use electricity. Despite the Yoder family never causing harm to anyone by not using electricity, the fascist government is forcing them to connect to the grid anyway.
KANDHAMAL, India (PNN) - January 16, 2018 - A dedicated father in Kandhamal, India has created positive waves around the world for single-handedly constructing a five-mile-long road to connect his village to the main road in the next town, so his sons could be the first people in his family to attend school.
One of the most oft-repeated arguments presented in favor of the necessity of taxation is that of roads.
This question has been asked repeatedly by those who defend taxation as a means to facilitate human travel.
All too often, those who make this argument will claim – incorrectly - that government builds roads. However, roads are not built by governments. Roads are built by private citizens who’ve been given a government contract to build them.
Frequently, due to the inherently corrupt nature of government contracts and backdoor deals, citizens are fleeced as they pay high prices for inexperienced companies to build substandard roads that fail in only a few years.
While substandard products from government contracts may seem like a waste of taxpayer dollars, many times the money taken from citizens in the form of taxation never even builds those promised roads.
Jalandhar Nayak realized this problem years ago, so he took matters into his own hands. Nayak, a vegetable seller, said that he never had access to education and seeing his children suffer in crossing the area forced him to take this step and clear the hillocks to make a pathway.
“My children found it hard to walk on the narrow and stony path while going to their school. I often saw them stumbling against the rocks and decided to carve a road through the mountain so that they can walk more easily,” he said.
Instead of using the tax money they were collecting from Nayak’s village to build a road to connect them to town, the Block Development Office simply told them to move.
“It is almost an uninhabitable area where he lives, we had earlier invited him to come and live in the city but he refused,” S K Jena, the Block Development Officer (BDO) said.
Not wanting to abandon his farm and his village, Nayak chose a different path.
Every single day for two straight years this vegetable seller from Odisha state grabbed his tools, consisting of a chisel, a garden hoe and a pickaxe, and he did what people only think tax dollars can do. He built a road.
Before he built this road, it would take his sons nearly six hours a day just to walk to class and back. Now they can do it in no time, thereby allowing them to contribute more to the family.
Naturally, after Nayak’s story began to gain the attention of local media, the government quickly stepped in and offered up its support.
Nayak’s efforts went largely unnoticed until January 9 when the tax collector invited him to her office, having read reports about him in a local newspaper.
The tax collector offered him financial support and directed the block development officer (BDO) of Phulbani to engage laborers and complete the road construction work.
“Nayak’s effort and determination to cut mountains to build a road left me spellbound,” the local administrator, Brundha D said.
Indeed, Nayak’s effort and determination are a testament to the power of humanity to accomplish great things - even without our masters in the State telling us we can.
By John D. Whitehead
“We have been silent witnesses of evil deeds. we have been drenched by many storms; we have learnt the arts of equivocation and pretense; experience has made us suspicious of others and kept us from being truthful and open; intolerable conflicts have worn us down and even made us cynical. Are we still of any use? What we shall need is not geniuses, or cynics, or misanthropes, or clever tacticians, but plain, honest, straightforward men. Will our inward power of resistance be strong enough, and our honesty with ourselves remorseless enough, for us to find our way back to simplicity and straightforwardness?”- Pastor Dietrich Bonhoeffer, who was executed by the Nazis for participating in the German resistance movement.
January 16, 2018 - I’m tired of liars, scoundrels and cheats.
I’m sick of circus politics, sex scandals and partisan hypocrisy.
I’ve reached the limits of my tolerance for individuals who have bartered their morality, consciences, integrity, religious beliefs, and liberty for political gain.
Nearly 50 years after the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., his struggle for peace lives on.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama (PNN) - January 15, 2018 - When most people think of the great man, born Michael King on January 15, 1929, they see an advocate for peace, who is celebrated by the Fascist Police States of Amerika government - honored every year in January, on the third Monday.
However, what the government tells us and what this great man did are two separate stories.
$25 for a pack of Gatorade.
SEATTLE, Washington (PNN) - January 13, 2018 - In an effort to create a $15 million dollar revenue stream to help people have better access to fresh fruits and vegetables, the fascist city of Seattle has begun imposing a 1.75 cent per ounce tax on all sugary beverages.
Revealing the extreme absurdity of the new tax, a Gatorade Frost Variety Pack at Costco, previously priced at $15.99, will now be taxed $10.34 - leaving many consumers with sticker shock at the $26.33 price tag.
CHICAGO, Illinois (PNN) - January 12, 2018 - A 6th grade suburban Chicago girl will now be able to treat her seizures with medical marijuana at school, a federal court has ruled.
The Illinois Attorney General’s office ruled on Friday that a Schaumberg-based school district must allow an 11-year-old student to use medical cannabis as treatment for chemotherapy-induced seizures.
More Articles ...
- Vermont Senate passes recreational marijuana bill!
- Catherine Deneuve defends men's rights to “hit on” women!
- Officers step in to stop fellow cop’s attack on an innocent man!
- Fascist government is forcing couple to tear down amazing treehouse on their property!
- Ahed Tamimi’s arrest sheds a disturbing light on how Israel targets children!
- Attorney who argued for Bundy's release faces disbarment!
- Sean Hannity says Hillary Clinton is heading to jail!
- Rescued sex slave reveals how she was sold to up and coming political elite as a child!
- Commentary: Despite setbacks, Liberty will prevail in 2018!
- Chinese citizens shun snitching apps on neighbors!
- DHS announces program to illegally scan our faces and it is forcing us to pay for it!
- Commentary: How to defeat tyranny!
- Roy Moore files lawsuit to block certification of Alabama Senate election!
- Terrorist Israeli soldiers filmed attacking schoolchildren and teachers!
- SWAT raids wrong home and holds family at gunpoint!
- Commentary: True justice is restitution, not punishment!
- Activist proves power of telling cops that he does not answer questions!
- New Snowden app turns your phone into a home security system!
- Why governments treat you like a number and not an individual!
- Terrorist cops threaten innocent family and kick them out of their own house!
- Radio station jammed after it reported that UN vehicles have entered Chicago!
- Case against Cliven Bundy declared a mistrial!
- Group carries AR15 assault weapons to protect food giveaway from cops!
- Court rules it is okay for cops to turn off dash cams while searching citizens’ vehicles!
- Net neutrality is not neutral at all!