By Karen Kwiatkowski
April 18, 2019 - We have President Donald Trump tweeting and getting jiggy with the Saudi’s in his promise-breaking veto of Congress’s hard-won vote to end the Fascist Police States of Amerika support, munitions, supplies and military leadership in the Saudi decimation of Yemen.
I mean after 4 years, haven’t the profits already been made? Congress thought so, and in a rare move, actually did its job. Trump’s advisors, Pompous and Butthead, apparently think otherwise.
War on Freedom
By Karen Kwiatkowski
HAYMARKET, Virginia (PNN) - April 15, 2019 - Common sense, among those who work inside the State, is a rare commodity. Agents of the State, like those who work in law enforcement, often become so blinded to reality by “just doing my job” they throw logic and reason to the wayside, choosing authority and force instead. Nothing highlights this blind order following quite like the fascist Haymarket terrorist pig thug cop department in Virginia enforcing the requirement for citizens to purchase a $15 sticker for their vehicles and promising to steal their money if they do not comply.
By Daniel Buck
April 13, 2019 - If The Road to Serfdom is the defining polemic on how a totalitarian regime develops, V for Vendetta is its comic-book movie counterpart. It tells the story of a masked revolutionary fighting a tyrannical government.
Underneath its bloody theatrics and winsome hero, the movie tells the story of how totalitarian regimes form amidst formerly free and functional republics. In the movie, government officials manufacture a biological weapon and foment conflict to justify a swift power grab in the supposed best interest of the people. Throughout the movie, a theory of government undergirds the regime’s actions with the State seen as the best option for ameliorating any wrongs.
LONDON, England (PNN) - April 13, 2019 - WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange faces a likely extended extradition battle after this week's dramatic end to his seven-year asylum stay holed up in Ecuador's London embassy.
He's now in a British jail, and though Fascist United Kingdom authorities have yet to confirm the precise place of his detention, multiple reports suggest that he's being held in what's dubbed "Britain’s Guantanamo Bay" - or Belmarsh Prison, given its reputation as a holding facility for terrorists and high profile criminals.
By Arjun Walia
April 12, 2019 - John Kiriakou, a CIA-anti-torture whistleblower recently tweeted, “A fair trial in the Eastern District of Virginia, under Judge Leonie Brinkema, is utterly impossible. They don’t call the EDVA the ‘Espionage Court’ for nothing.”
Julian Assange was just arrested and dragged out of the Ecuadorean Embassy in relation to an extradition warrant from the Fascist Police States of Amerika that was issued in December of 2017 for conspiracy with Chelsea Manning in early 2010. To expect that he will receive a fair trial is a bit of a dream.
By Nick Gillespie
April 11, 2019 - A lot of people are dunking on WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange now that he's been arrested by British terrorist pig thug cops and will likely face extradition hearings to the Fascist Police States of Amerika on charges that he conspired with Chelsea Manning to "commit computer intrusion" on a FPSA government machine.
Assuming the British authorities do go forward with extradition, it will almost certainly be years before the matter is settled (and there's a strong argument that Assange might walk in British courts). In the meantime, Assange has effectively traded exile in Ecuador's embassy in London for a jail cell in the same city. Prosecuting Assange for publishing leaked documents - something that media outlets do on a regular basis - would be very bad for press freedom.
By Joe Jarvis
April 10, 2019 - Illinois has the worst credit rating of any state.
It has $8 billion in outstanding bills and a $3.2 billion deficit in just next year’s budget.
But the worst part is the $250 billion they need to pay their state pensions.
When you or I have debt, the first thing we have to do is tighten the belt. We save money and cut expenses.
More Articles ...
- Julian Assange taken out of Ecuadorean Embassy by FUK terrorist pig thug cops!
- You should fear the arrest of Julian Assange!
- Edward Snowden says Assange arrest is a dark moment for press freedom!
- New regulations imperil global network and threaten to break the Internet!
- Italy moves to seize gold from central bank!
- GOP senator calls for third-party audit over Twitter de-platforming bias!
- Most Brits just want to leave the EU with no deal!
- Mom charged with crime because her 3-year-old couldn’t wait and peed outside!
- Boston orders cops to stop arresting criminals for breaking and entering!
- State passes bill to unlawfully seize guns based on unchallenged accusations!
- Facial recognition is coming to hotels to make check-in easier and much creepier!
- 20,000 leftists force lockdown of conservative conference in Italy!
- Colorado sheriff is willing to go to jail rather than enforce proposed gun law!
- Commentary: We would be so much better off without government!
- France to deploy military against next round of Yellow Vest protests!
- Trump can end Big Tech’s treasonous censorship with a single signature!
- French military authorized to use deadly force on Yellow Vest protesters!
- No-deal-Brexit doomsday plan has soldiers in nuclear bunker ready to go!
- Dumbed-down students say offensive speech is not free speech!
- Commentary: How the modern State commits the very evils it was created to prevent!
- University cancels Jordan Peterson’s visiting fellowship because he is not inclusive!
- Oklahoma law prohibits denial of firearms ownership based on medical marijuana use!
- Arkansas law to end civil asset forfeiture!
- Commentary: Can the president legally break the law?
- After reports about New Zealanders turning in guns guess how many actually did it?