NEW YORK (PNN) - June 6, 2016 - Republican frontrunner presidential candidate Donald Trump said he thinks the jobless rate is close to 20% and not the roughly 5% reported by the Amerikan Gestapo Department of Labor division. Anyone who buys the 5% figure is a “dummy,” according to Trump.
Road to Depression
Microsoft fires 1,850, Intel cuts 350, and Shell is terminating 2,200!
NEW YORK (PNN) - May 25, 2016 - How do you know the Federal Reserve is justified in hiking again, the economy is recovering, and the markets are zooming higher? One hint is the just announced thousands in layoffs in both the energy and tech sector, among which are Shell, which announced it would layoff 2,200 jobs, Microsoft reporting it would cut 1,850, and Intel terminating up to 350 jobs in Germany.
MADRID, Spain (PNN) - May 18, 2016 - Bank of Spain figures show that the country's public debt is now worth more than the value of the economy.
The bank said Wednesday that Spain's public debt stockpile stood at 1.09 trillion euros ($1.23 trillion) in the first quarter of the year. That represents 101% of the country's annual GDP - 1.08 trillion euros - in 2015.
BERKELEY, Kalifornia (PNN) - April 30, 2016 - Home sales may be rising, but homeownership in the Fascist Police States of Amerika is heading down once again.
After gains in the second half of 2015, the homeownership rate fell to just 63.6%, seasonally adjusted, in the first quarter of this year, according to the FPSA Census Bureau.
More Articles ...
- The FPSA government has a $20.4 trillion retirement problem!
- One quarter of Amerikans in their prime working years are unemployed!
- FPSA existing home sales tumble in warning sign for housing market!
- New home sales unexpectedly plunge!
- Swiss politicians slam attempts to eliminate cash!
- FPSA banks have 247 trillion dollars of exposure to derivatives!
- FPSA CEOs unleash Depression fears in earnings calls!
- Spending was at an all time low for Black Friday this year!
- FPSA services economy slumps to weakest in 13 months!
- Puerto Rico debt bomb about to explode!
- Wal-Mart is closing hundreds of stores and laying off thousands of employees!
- Baltic Dry Shipping Index drops to all-time low!
- The worst ever stock market start is just the beginning!
- Latest payroll jobs numbers are false and misleading!
- Brazil slides into the brink with industrial production down 12%!
- Markets are back at panic levels!
- Baltic Dry Index careens to fresh record low!
- Ailing global economy starts to weigh on FPSA job market!
- The truth about unemployment in Amerika!
- Record 94,031,000 Amerikans not in labor force!
- Canada officially enters recession!
- Dow plunges 531 points!
- S&P 500 drops below trading range as global selloff intensifies!
- Fed official says there is no evidence that QE boosted the economy!
- Overwhelming waves of deflation will suck us further into Depression!
- Why do so many working age Amerikans choose not to enter the workforce?
- FPSA newspapers see more bad news as jobs decline!
- Emerging market currencies tumble to record low in violent selloff!
- Pension funds burn cities as $1 trillion shortfall set to grow!
- Homelessness and empty stores becoming the new normal in NYC!
- Flood of Londoners take to boats to escape rising housing costs!
- Greek contagion across markets muted!
- FPSA debt headed toward Greek levels!
- Puerto Rico says it can't pay its debts!
- Leading British bond fund manager says it is time to hold physical cash!
- More financial insiders warn that a crash is coming!
- Global trend forecaster Gerald Celente on $2,000 gold!
- Greek depositors yank another 600 million euros from local banks!
- Juncker spurns Tsipras request for meeting to stave off default by Greece!
- Goldman Sachs warns too much debt threatens world economy!
- Spain unemployment rate increases to 23.7%!
- McDonald’s closing hundreds of restaurants as sales slide!
- Greek eurozone exit edges closer as markets brace for Athens default!
- Japan bumps China as top holder of FPSA Treasury debt!
- Amerikans not in labor force exceed 93 million for first time!
- More Seattle restaurants close doors as $15 minimum wage approaches!
- Puerto Rico's third largest bank fails!
- Chicago nears fiscal free fall with latest downgrade!
- Russians advise people to pull their money out of banks!
- More homeless camps are appearing around Los Angeles!