Our Credit Card Debt Elimination Program can help you protect your life, liberty and property rights. Under this program, we will:
- contact financial institutions to legally dispute credit card accounts;
- get credit reporting agencies to remove negative line items from your credit report;
- make collection agencies leave you alone;
- write settlement offers to debtors on your behalf;
- speak with any relevant parties concerning the elimination process, once it has been initiated;
- act as your private counsel and authorized agent in regards to credit card debt elimination processes.
The special cost for this program is One Thousand (1,000) dollars for up to six (3) credit or debt accounts, and Seven Hundred (700) dollars for each additional list of up to six (3) credit or debt accounts. You will be sent a Limited Power-of-Attorney, Non-Disclosure Agreement, and contract for services to sign and return. Upon receipt of your signed agreement and payment, your representative services begin.
Once we begin the process to eliminate a credit card account/debt listing, we will continue the process until either the item has been discharged or otherwise deleted, or the matter is forced into a court venue (i.e. a lawsuit is filed, lien attached, etc.), or for one year, whichever comes first. We are not attorneys , and when a matter is brought into a legal venue, we recommend you obtain competent professional legal advice.
If you would like to sign up for our Credit Card/Debt Elimination Program, please complete the application and Durable Limited Power-of-Attorney, and sign and have witnessed the Nondisclosure Agreement. Be sure to have your autograph notarized on the Power-of-Attorney. Return the completed application along with your payment via cash or money order only; no checks please. Make your payment to Freedom Bound International. Please call 888-385-3733 if you have any questions or would like to discuss this program in greater detail.
Download List of Accounts (MS Word)