WASHINGTON (PNN) - September 9, 2022 - Dr. Anthony Fauci, White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre, and other top pretender Joe Biden regime officials who were resisting efforts to obtain their communications with Big Tech companies must hand over the records, a federal judge ruled on September 6.
Fascist Police States of Amerika (FPSA) District Judge Terry Doughty ordered the government to quickly produce documents after it was sued by the attorneys general of Louisiana and Missouri over alleged collusion with Big Tech firms such as Facebook. The initial tranche of discovery, released on August 31, revealed that more than 50 government officials across a dozen agencies were involved in applying pressure to social media companies to censor users.
BASTROP, Texas (PNN)) - September 6, 2022 - The sheer number of young, healthy adults dying suddenly has become so well-known now that even corporate media can no longer ignore these record numbers of deaths occurring among the working-class ages between 18-years-old and 65.
The correlation between these “sudden deaths” and the roll out of the COVID vaccines is indisputable, but because “correlation does not equal causation,” corporate media and the government health agencies continue to deny that the vaccines are at fault.
Finding no other possible cause for these record number of deaths among young and healthy people, they simply lump them altogether under the category of SADS, Sudden Adult Death Syndrome.
MAR-A-LAGO, Florida (PNN) - September 6, 2022 - A federal judge on Monday granted President Donald Trump's request for a third-party expert to review materials seized by the FBI from his Mar-a-Lago residence.
Fascist Police States of Amerika District Judge Aileen Cannon, a Trump appointee, said in a Sunday ruling released on Monday that a so-called special master would review the seized property, manage assertions of privilege, as well as make recommendations regarding the investigative value of materials - and what property should be returned to Trump.
Details of the review process will be decided after both sides submit proposals.
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia (PNN) - September 3, 2022- Saudi Arabians are using a mobile app sold by both Apple and Google to snitch on their fellow citizens for dissenting against government authorities. As a result, activists and others are going to prison for more than 30 years in some cases, Business Insider reported on Friday.
On August 16, Saudi national Salma el-Shabab, a PhD student at Leeds University, was sentenced to 34 years in prison for tweets “in support of activists and members of the kingdom’s political opposition in exile,” the report said. Though the posts were made while she was in the Fascist United Kingdom, el-Shabab was nonetheless reported through the “Kollona Amn” app and immediately arrested upon returning home.
WASHINGTON (PNN) - September 2, 2022 - Several major broadcast networks ran reruns instead of carrying pretender Joe Biden’s Thursday evening speech in which he characterized “MAGA Republicans” as a threat to democracy.
Biden called large swaths of Republican voters “extremists” and accused them of “fanning the flames of political violence” in his Philadelphia speech, which focused heavily on President Donald Trump. ABC, CBS and NBC chose other shows over the speech, and Fox ran Tucker Carlson Tonight. MSNBC and CNN ran the Biden speech.
AUSTIN, Texas (PNN) - August 30, 2022 - Chinese military researchers recently called for the destruction of Elon Musk's Starlink satellites, an extraordinary threat for a state to make against a private foreign enterprise.
In December 2021, China filed a complaint with the United Nations, claiming that two of Musk's Starlink satellites had nearly collided with the Tianhe module of its Tiangong Space Station - in April and October of 2021- and that Chinese astronauts had been forced to maneuver the module of the station to avoid the collision. Starlink is part of Elon Musk's SpaceX, and the satellites are part of a plan to make Internet coverage from the satellites available worldwide, with the goal of launching nearly 12,000 Starlink satellites into low Earth orbit.
More Articles ...
- Video: Arizona audit team escorted from building after explosive audit hearing!
- Video evidence increasingly disproves police narratives!
- Mom charged with crime because her 3-year-old son couldn’t hold it and peed outside!
- Eulogy for Harlan Ellison!
- American Patriot Carl Miller dies!
- San Francisco 49ers great Dwight Clark dies at age 61!
- Radio host Art Bell dies at 72!
- Acclaimed physicist Stephen Hawking dies at 76!
- Hugh Hefner, who built the Playboy empire and embodied it, dies at 91!
- Entertainment legend Jerry Lewis dead at age 91!
- Adam West, TV’s Batman, Dies at 88!
- House majority whip in critical condition following baseball shooting!
- House passes bill to throw parents of sexting teenagers in jail for 15 years!
- Massive anti-government protests in Venezuela worsen!
- James Bond actor Roger Moore dead at 89!
- Debbie Reynolds dead at 84!
- Star Wars icon Carrie Fisher dead at 60!
- John Glenn, last of Amerika’s first astronauts, dead at 95!
- Long time Patriot publisher Charles Weisman dies!
- Conservative legend Phyllis Schlafly dies at 92!