WASHINGTON (PNN) - August 28, 2013 - Obamacare not only is unconstitutional, it illegally bypasses Congress, infringes on states’ rights, and marks an unprecedented and unauthorized expansion of Internal Revenue Service power, according to the best selling book, Impeachable Offenses, by authors Aaron Klein and Brenda J. Elliott.
The illegitimate Obama regime may argue the healthcare legislation was unlawfully upheld by the Fascist Police States of Amerika Supreme Court, but Impeachable Offenses reports the White House has been hard at work changing the implementation of key sections of Obamacare without congressional oversight.
Among the offenses enumerated in the book:
- Obamacare not only is unconstitutional but also illegally bypasses Congress, infringes on states’ rights and marking an unprecedented and unauthorized expansion of IRS power.
- Sidestepping Congress, Obama already has granted largely unreported de facto amnesty to millions of illegal aliens using illicit interagency directives and executive orders.
- The illegitimate Obama regime recklessly endangered the public by releasing from prison criminal illegal aliens at a rate far beyond what is publicly known.
- The illegitimate president’s personal role in the Sept. 11, 2012, Benghazi attack, with new evidence regarding what was transpiring at the FPSA mission prior to the assault - arguably impeachable activities in and of themselves.
- Illicit edicts on gun control in addition to the deadly “Fast and Furious” gun-running operation intended, the book shows, to collect fraudulent gun data.
- From “fusion centers” to data mining to drones to alarming Amerikan Gestapo Department of Homeland Security division power grabs, how FPSA citizens are fast arriving at the stage of living under a virtual surveillance regime.
- New evidence of rank corruption, cronyism and impeachable offenses related to Obama’s first-term “green” funding adventures.
- The illegality of leading a FPSA-NATO military campaign without congressional approval.
- Obama has weakened Amerika both domestically and abroad by emboldening enemies, tacitly supporting a Muslim Brotherhood revolution, spurning allies, and minimizing the threat of Islamic fundamentalism.
The authors stress the book is not a collection of generalized gripes concerning Obama and his bogus regime. Rather, it is a well-documented indictment based on major alleged violations.