When they track this guy down (and I wouldn’t put it past them), he’s liable to have a “mysterious accident” and just vanish!
This is too good...
Be sure to check out where the "quote" came from.
The Quote of the Decade:
"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."
~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006
A recent online advertisement by USA Ammo
More Articles ...
- Pig thug cops pepper spray peaceful protestors!
- Barack's Bull$@#* Bingo
- If you voted for Obama
- 3000 BC temple carvings show assorted aircraft!
- UN-Sculpture: Gun Control
- TSA agent molests nun
- Kicking Obama
- Billboard spelling error
- Police Misconduct statistics
- Homeland Security Degree
- Pac-Man hacks voting machine!
- Police misconduct incident map
- Grand theft bear
- Amazing view from Chinese farm
- Danger! Police in area!
- Mirrored Treehouse
- Zoo sign in Texas
- Obama, Hitler and Lenin
- Arrested sombrero
- Black Monopoly game board!
- Sign at BP station
- Arizona Birth Certificate!
- Obama food coupon
- Illegal immigration is destroying America!
- A vote for Barack Obama is like...